Author Topic: blender md3 bush i try  (Read 159342 times)

Offline Devils Right Hand

• TWT mastermapper 2015
  • TWT Admin
  • ET Lover
  • better a slave in heaven as a star in hell
    • View Profile
    • Wolfenstein et mapping
Re: blender md3 bush i try
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2017, 11:17:10 PM »
edit
----------

@niek if you mean with the lights in my maps , a example in götterdemerung i add some hang lamps lights , and in the cranes areas i add gtk lights to see the crane because i compile the map and the crane was not seen ingame , but i add a crane in the map and the crane must seen , so i add then this gtk lights and now the crane rooms can be seen , but only 2 rooms got gtk lights where i add the cranes rooms are this

yea niek i know what you mean and understand with some shadows/lights what you told,bevor i put some lights in my first map biohazard i play with the lights how far/near the grids are between hanglamp/light one to hanglamp/lights two that give a realistic look with shadows, most of the hanglamps gridsize what i test bevor i add in all my maps too to give a realistic flare and not that there is only light the hole room with no shadows ,so on some areas in the maps letz say a example here a corner with hallaway or how call this ? are to short/big and there you cant add the same gridsize of the hanglamps what you add bevor ,and you add 1 more light and then it looks like the room/corner/hallaway got more light and looks bright,so if some areas in all my maps dont look realistic with some shadows you can tell me or make some sreens fly over my maps and post it and i look and change them , it is good to post some of them lights now/later some of you who like (medic) ?bevor i put the maps to public and later i waste my time to change again lightz

the pics are from gotterdemrung with the lights under this post

i consider in gotterdemrung itz a rocket factory and all rooms need light maybe thatz why i add there alot lights, hmm i remove a couple lights and i see hows the result

in my other maps hmm crph got only hang lamps so no gtk lights , the flares there i must add gtk lights right

syphonfilter is good with shadows if you mean shadows, no gtk lights i add only hang lamps

mountain brush no need

in biohazard too maybe a couple gtk lights i add , but most lights are the hang lamps

so niek now you know what/where i add lights hang lamps/or gtk lights

if you got questions you can ask (medic)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 03:34:59 AM by Devils Right Hand »

Offline WuTangH

• Funk'it Punk'it Up
  • TWT Member
  • Adicted Wolfteam user
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2017, 11:31:24 PM »
@WuTangH is this what you mean the picture under post ? or what i need for this .tga exporter a plugin ? , im new to blender so
Yes, this is it. After you click on it, you can setup size and other things on left side of screen, too.

Offline thunder

• Founder of TWT
  • TWT Admin
  • ET FOREVER AND EVER
  • I'm an engineer, lets just asume I'm right...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2017, 08:55:07 AM »
i start looking utube Blender Absolute Beginner Tutorial all the shit vids and some of other vids, that i know most of the shortcutz etc in blender, now i try to model as good , but not to high polys or was it tris?
polys and tris are the same I belive, triangles.

if you have problem with tga pics, try the program I use : paint.NET.
It has most of the stuff that PS have. Also a bunch of neat plugins.

Offline thunder

• Founder of TWT
  • TWT Admin
  • ET FOREVER AND EVER
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2017, 08:57:28 AM »
for your lights problem, I would try several things in WORLDSPAWN , like minlight and ambient  they can fix a lot..

Offline Devils Right Hand

• TWT mastermapper 2015
  • TWT Admin
  • ET Lover
  • better a slave in heaven as a star in hell
    • View Profile
    • Wolfenstein et mapping
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2017, 12:25:02 PM »
edit
--------------------
i put my bushes/grass/decoration models in our downloadbase

so @thunder pal can you give me some value to start with those minlight and ambient in WORLDSPAWN , this is maybe a solution

update what i make is i put all tgas in blender and save them again as .tga raw , then i  put all my bushes/grass in the 2 maps crph and gotterdem and compile a bsp only to see if the .tgas got again black textures , i put the shader in the pk3 and the new tgas , i put the 2 maps in etmain to see if the damn shit conflict with santa is again there , now it was fixed see pics  (medic) , so i can update the models tga again here and you can test them ?

« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 10:16:35 PM by Devils Right Hand »

Offline thunder

• Founder of TWT
  • TWT Admin
  • ET FOREVER AND EVER
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2017, 11:05:54 PM »
try like goldrush:

_minlight 15

« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 11:08:27 PM by thunder »

Who's Online