Thud in the Sand B2 released
– Another bunker enterance.
– Chevy (green) Truck moved to the new bunker exit on the other side of mountain.
– A little performance fix, but it’s still quite bad.
– Fixed shaders bug of water & sky textures that bugged textures on other maps in map-rotations.
– Fixed objective deliver points, so you can’t capture the Key and other objectives at Truck anymore.
– Another floors on buldings, roofs, plus many more brushwork.
– Changed spawntimes to balance map a little.
– Stones at waterfall are not models anymore, but brushes.
– Tunnel terrain is not so flat anymore.
– 2nd allied spawn is devided on two positions (under one spawnpoint)
– Added objective cameras in limbo menu.
– Added pipeline holders so they look more real.
– All cables are non-solid now and will not block jumping players in tunnels anymore.
– Configstrings – all soundscripts are called just s[number], that’s all I could do about it.
– Brushes, entities, textures, and scripts cleanup.
– Truck barrier has new design.
– Added missing sound when The Key is dropped, or delivered to the Safe.
– 1024×1024 command map
Download map from TWT website.