Kemon released a second version of his overhaul map, [ETL]Ice.
Here’s the changelog from and to previous version:
Added antenna to radio transmitter building.
• Added missing tracemap. Thank you IR4 and Ensiform for reporting.
• Fixed hovering pipes in forward bunker.
• Fixed icicles brushes have visible border. Thank you ryven for reporting.
• Fixed several caulk leaks. Thank you ryven for reporting.
• Fixed missing texture for documents model. Thank you ryven and WutangH for reporting.
• Fixed ladder of guardtower not being setstate invisible. Thank you WuTangH for reporting.
• Fixed clipping issue on the watertower. Thank you WuTangH for reporting.
• Clipped beams in radio transmitter. Thank you ryven for reporting.
• Clipped windows in west bunker exit lookout. Thank you ryven for reporting.
• Clipped tunnel borders. Thank you ryven for reporting.
• Removed spikes from depot wall because they implied an obstacle in the doc-run. Thank you ryven and hatcher for reporting.
• Adjusted unnecessary steps potentially screwing up the aim in key-fighting areas. Thank you ryven for reporting.
— Tracks in the bunker.
— Stairs to main entrance.
— Red pipe near Axis north barracks.
• Adjusted several boxes to improve the movement around them. Thank you ryven for reporting.
• Adjusted tree stuck in pipeline. Thank you ryven and WuTangH for reporting.
• Adjusted rocks near Allied south barracks to use snow texture instead of desert rock.
• Adjusted walls in the two hididng spots in the bunker to be closer to original Ice. Thank you ryven for reporting.
• Adjusted side wall to look pre-damaged. Thank you ryven for reporting.
• Improved VO announcements.
— As long as both Main Entrance and Side Wall are active VO is: “defend/destroy entrances”.
— As soon as one has been breached VO is: “defend/destroy the side OR main entrance”.
— Added VO announcements for active map objectives when joining a team.
— Added VO announcements for the guardtower.
• Added base alarm that sounds for 15s when the main entrance gets destroyed.
— Guardtower alarm speaker works dynamically.
• Added colour-coded guiding system intended to ease new players into the map.
• Added ambient sounds.
• Construciton materials have been made in the style of original maps.
• Doors have been widened to allow for faster movement.
• Visual changes have been made.
Brush count: 12.186 / 7.590
Patch count: 340 / 32
Entity count (total): 1244 / 250
Entity count (ingame): 279 / 249
Compile parameters: [q3map2] -meta -v -mv 1024 -mi 6144 -samplesize 6 “[MapFile]”
[q3map2] -vis -saveprt -v “[MapFile]”
[q3map2] -light -samples 5 -samplesize 6 -v -thresh 0.05 -patchshadows -dirty -dirtdepth 256 -external -lightmapsize 512 -shade -bounce 2 “[MapFile]”
The mapfile is included.
Location files and bot files are missing currently.