Thunder

Say hello to our newest member

Welcome to TWT @Swick nice that you registered. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ray said:

Welcome to TWT @Swick nice that you registered. :classic_biggrin:

Thank you Ray! :)

• Like 1

Don¨t hesitate to ask any questions you have. We try to help as much as we can. :rolleye0018:

• Like 1

Welcome @Swick! There are plenty of resources here for both players and mappers, so don't hesitate to take a look around. 😉

• Like 2

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I did take a look in your UE4 topic and saw there were a couple of guys doing pretty promising work. I would be happy to chat with those folks and maybe we can work together on ET2. Do you guys have a discord channel or smth? 🙂

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Swick said:

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I did take a look in your UE4 topic and saw there were a couple of guys doing pretty promising work. I would be happy to chat with those folks and maybe we can work together on ET2. Do you guys have a discord channel or smth? 🙂

I know @Thunder is doing some work on UE4. Perhaps @WuTangH also doing some things on it? Here´s the TWT Discord channel. Welcome 🙂 https://discord.gg/gTrwW5T 

• Like 1